Wednesday, April 11, 2007

5:30 AM

I got up at 5:30 am to call the passport office when they opened in Quebec, thinking I might have a better chance of if not getting thru, then at least getting on the wait list on the phone. It was busy, and after several attempts I finally got a ring tone, and then the phone-machine-guy (who I am beginning to loathe) told me that they have reached their maximum of callers waiting and disconnected me. So I sighed and went back to bed. I am going to Edmonton and not going to think about this until Monday. If our passports are not here by then, I will have to get to the passport office around 7 am to stand in line to find out what is happening. Hopefully when we get home on Sunday there will be a tag on our door telling us to pick them up.

A great thing that happened though is it looks like our carpet might go in next week, that's 2 weeks earlier than we thought! That would be fantastic!!

A silver lining, all wrapped up in a taupy-pink carpet.. ahhhh..

No comments: