Thursday, April 19, 2007
JC
So I met with the Jenny Craig gal today. I don't want to come accross rude or anything, the girl was very very nice ! But I have to say I noticed that she and all the other gals working there were in their early 20's. My girl was 24, and she admitted to being overweight (which she was, I was kind of surprized at that) and nice enough, but didn't tell me anything new. I just found it interesting that considering the demographic of the Jenny Craig clientele is probabaly women ages 30 and up (and probably the majority are approaching or are in their 40's) why they would hire such young women? I thought that most clients may have hard time relating to them. I don't know, maybe it was just me. That being said, my gal was SUPER nice and very sweet, and was very very knowlegable. I don't want to insult anyone out there! Anyway, JC is too expensive for us. I need to lose 10 lbs and, really, I already know what I have to do about it. I was just looking for an easier way to do it. But thinking about it more, it just didn't make sense for me to cook a little frozen meal seperate from what I am feeding everyone else. It does work, I could see how it could totally be great, and if I was single with no children I would have done it in a heart beat. Anyway, so I am going to focus on eating clean and excericise and the weight will come off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lisa
I think you look great ( hope that's not creepy!) JC is a big waste of money. Look at Kirstie Alley they have convinced her she lost 75 pounds...I don't think so!
Post a Comment