Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Baby Weight

I have a theory... and any adoptive parents who are in the waiting stage can chime in here. I have been eating a lot. I don't mean a little. I mean a LOT. Like for example I was lying in my bed yesterday on the phone trying to get thru to "you know where", with my GIANT Toblerone Bar. I mean the big honker, you know, the 10 dollar version. And today whilst stopping for gas, my hand just happened to grab a box of Krispy Kremes. I swear.. I had nothing to do with it... bad hand... bad!! I then proceeded to eat 2 of the suckers. Didn't feel so good after. Anyway, I am curious if I am not alone in this waiting/stressful adoptive journey. When I am stressed, but not huge stress like divorce or something, I eat. Now I am showing the signs of what I am referring to as "baby weight". And when the baby comes I will lose the weight like if I was pregnant. I know, it sounds flimzy to me too... sigh. I have an appointment with Jenny Craig tomorro, I just want to see what its all about. Even just for a month, to get me going.

Baby Weight. That's my story, and boy am I sticking with it!

No comments: