Tomorro and Thurs I am working on the Nutcracker movie. We are in the studio so it shouldn't be too bad, and it is not far from where we live so that is good. I am in charge of getting 22 ballet dancers ready to shoot. I have worked with actors, musicians and even athletes, but never ballet dancers. Should be interesting. It will be fun to work with Regan as he is on this show. And to see everyone I love to work with.
Ellie and I were talking about the baby today, and musing as to wether it will be a boy or girl. She, REgan and I are convinced it will be a boy. It is SO EXCITING not knowing who our baby is!!! I am hoping when the province calls with our referral that all of us are home and that we can all go on the speaker phone. That would be amazing.
Anyway, I must to to bed. Must get up early.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment