Well, I was right it WAS our homestudy and it has been APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!! So this weekend we will get our docs notarized and sent off next week. I was going thru our dossier and noticed for the first time that there is a Haiti embassy stamp right in the middle of each of our birth certificates~!~ At first I totally panicked... what if that takes 6 weeks!!!! But I called and we can get rush order done and they will be here by MOnday or Tues. Phew!!! Anyway, I imagine (and hope) we can have a baby home by Christmas. I think that we might get caught in the court closures, but that is okay. To me it is like we just found out we are pregnant and nine months from now will have a baby home. Anyway, it is great news!
And the basement is getting there! I am actually going to start painting tomorro!!! Yay!!! I feel very excited about life right now!
Regan is having a great show so far, his hours are super short (in film hours which means 12 hours a day.) So he is back at the hotel by 7 pm.. Lucky duck. He is working with some of my favourite people to work with, I am so jealous!! But like I said, there is so much going on around here one of us really needed to be here.
I have been meaning to post a picture of this great worry doll I knitted for Ellie. I heard about it in the local newspaper, and had to really do some major digging on the net to find the pattern. It took no time to do it, and it turned out AMAZING, I knitted a little bag to go with it, and Ellie just LOVED it. She is not a dolly kind of girl, but she actually does use it. She holds it up to her forehead and whispers her worries to it, puts it in the bag and then puts it under her pillow. I will post a picture today of it, and I'll also put the pattern up too whoever might want it.
I am also thinking about ordering the book that the woman who put together the secred originally read. She mentioned it on Oprah, but the title is nowhere to be found in the Secret or on the video, or the website. So I found it in People magazine. It is called "The Science of getting rich" by some guy named Wattles. It was written in 1910. And the more I looked into it the more I realized that this guy who long left this earth has a HUGE following!! The website is pretty cool, and the book is very short 108 pages, and only 11 bucks. It is not available at the library yet, so I think I may just bite the bullet and order it. I am pretty indifferent to the Secret per se, but I am intrigued with the book that started the whole movement.
Anywho, all is well.... till next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment