Saturday, March 24, 2007

Coolest tear-jerker in the west!

One of the adoptive moms from the list posted her video, it was amazing... so I thought I would check the site out... WOW. I cut together a little montage for Ellie and Regan, with the georgous music... you know, grand schmultz. It was awesome! I could barely contain my sobbing as they watched it. Even Regan got all choked up. It is from the website Onetruemedia.com. I am going to have fun with that site! It is a perfect solution to putting together Ellie's grade 2 teachers video for the end of the year! I was wracking my brain with how I was going to do it, but I think it will work just fine. Now I have to be like the stalk-a-ratzzi and take a lot of pics of her in the next month or two.

Our dossier is ready to ship to Kidslink. Yay! It is so weird, I keep thinking of Haiti. I do, I can't help it. I would love to go to Haiti again and take Regan with me, he still wants to go to volunteer at the orphanage. I am so happy about that, I would love to see everyone there again!

I am reading a great book called "Breaking the Good Mom Myth" by a Canadian gal named Alyson Shafer. I highly recommend it! I am also reading "Intention" by Wayne Dyer, Eragon, a book on the Kabbalah, Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix, and have just finished the book of Job in the bible. I have to make more time to read, I am too busy with the TV at night. Now I have to add the 2 hours of Deal or No Deal!!! How much do I LOVE that show!!! And I have always loved Howie Mandel, ever since he started on the scene , you know, when he had hair.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted!~

No comments: