Okay, seriously, how in God's name do people paint for a living. I mean for hours and hours day after day??? I suppose you get used to it and you get "in shape" but the road there? No thanks! The primer is done in the main room, and I'll start laying the paint on tomorro. I haven't even touched the spare room and bathroom. Anyway, so sore, and Ellie is dying to play school with me, which means I am the teacher and that is really not on my agenda right now, as a teacher I am going to declare recess for the rest of the day.
Our dossier is now 100% complete and sitting right beside me tucked in its envelope as I write this. Now I am just trying to get the money together that needs to accompany it. I'll likely send it out tomorro or Friday. Then we are waiting to wait.
I can't seem to get a straight answer on the Yellow Fever Vaccination questions. Some people say you have to have it, others didn't bother and they were not asked. I am not crazy about Ellie getting it as it can have a lot of weird side affects, and the chance of her getting Yellow Fever is very very miniscule. I think we will probably just go and play our cards. Some people claim it is a recommended shot, and no longer a requirement. So if anyone reading this knows, let me know!
I miss posting pics on here, to me a blog is not really a blog without pictures. But it just feels vulnerable to put my family "out there" in cyber space, you know? I know I had posted pictures before, but it just freaked me out so there gone. Even on our old blog. www.xanga.com/ljemus.
Anyway, I am STILL waiting for the Sears guy to come look at our virtually brand new washer and dryer. At first little holes were mysteriously appearing in Regan's shirts, now actual cuts are appearing in Ellie's clothes, and some of Regan's. It's a front loader, I cannot imagine what is doing the damage?
Oh boy, I think school is in, I better go be a teacher and be bossy, which is juuuuust the way I like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lisa: We called the Ethiopian Embassy in Ottawa and they told us it was NOT required. Why don't you call them and check just to put your mind at ease. I went through the same worry. In the end we did not get it and we were never asked.
Post a Comment