Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sooo sorry!

I must be one of the worst bloggers in the history of blogging.  I apologize for the lack of posts.  My other blog is keeping me UBER busy, as it is not JUST blogging it's reading the books that are sent to me, contacting authors for interviews, now I am going to be starting my own book Blog Radio Talk show.  AND I'm also doing some writing for Examiner.com  and I'm trying to get my first article done by my deadline which is Wednesday.  Not to mention Regan is in Edmonton working on Fubar 2 and so I am alone with my girls and Ellie is busy 4 nights a week with activities.  Plus I'll be working for 5 days on a movie so I am trying to get all our ducks in a row for that as well.

Life is BUSY. 

But good!

Ayana is just amazing!  She is talking almost non-stop now, so cute!  Her vocabulary is pretty good, but it is her picking up of expressions is the most fun!   "What?  Whatareyoutalkingabout?"  Said just like that.  Cracks us up every time!  

She is bright, and funny, and BUSY, and stubborn, and willful, and LOVING.  She many many times a day will wrap her little arms around my legs and say, "I wuv you too, Mom."  Or come for a cuddle on the couch and lay her head on my lap, kiss my arm and say, "I wuv you too, Mom."  SO SO CUTE! 

There is so much to update on how she is doing I'll have to do it in bits and bites in the next week or so. 

Ellie is great too, she is turning 10 this weekend and I can't tell you how excited she is about turning DOUBLE DIGITS.  She is very passionate about it.  "Mom, can you believe it?  I mean, the next most important birthday won't be until I'm A HUNDRED when I turn TRIPLE digits!"  I can't laugh because she is deadly serious.  But oh my God is it every funny. 

I'll catch up with you all later! 

2 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

And I thought the funny comments stopped after two! Love the triple digit one...

I know all about drowning in book reviews at the expense of the other blog - we're trying to balance that out over here, too. I'm addicted to books, though - I have a hard time saying no to a chance to get a book in the mail! :) If I could just get more kids' books to read - they take less time and are more fun to review.

Lisa said...

Hey Jane! What a nice surprise having you over here!

I hear you about the addiction thing. Seriously. And you are so right about kids books! You should check out Avi's Crispin The Cross of Lead! You could easily read it in an afternoon and it is sooo good! So happy you stopped by!