Friday, November 20, 2009

Freedom to type.

You know, it's funny, after taking a bit of a breather from this blog due to the enormous amount of typing going on elsewhere (cough), I suddenly am in COMPLETE appreciation of this blog and the freedom I have over here!  Grammer shrammer!  Style schmyle!  Not that I don't want to make an effort at the actual writing over here, but on a book blog there are certain boundries, in a weird way, like not too much personal chit chat, you know?  And the other thing I'm doing, writing for an online news site, there is DEFINATE format and style things, and oh-boy-you-better-know-your-its-from-an-it's kind of thing.  So this is FANTASTIC! 

This weekend is Ellie's 10th BIRTHDAY!  And today it just really hit me, that my first baby is going to be an entire decade old.  A DECADE.  As in.. I have a 10 year old now.  Wow.  How did that happen?  When did she turn into a young lady and not a little girl?  Huh?  This is not a rhetorical question, people, I want answers!  ANYway, tomorrow she is having a few girlfriends over for a birthday slumber party and I am so excited for her!  And as with any pre-pubescent party there will be much nail polishing and talking of boys, albiet when Mom's not around.  We are also going to be painting t-shirts, kind of as a memory of her party.  I hope it is fun for them!  I always want to make the parties fun for the kids, I really want them to go away and say, "That was AWESOME!"  Especially the birthday girl!

Next week I am working for a few days on a movie called Angel's Crest.  We will be shooting a court scene, and I'll be helping wrangle extras and the 11 cast members that will be there.  I can't remember the last time I was more excited to work.  Can't WAIT!

Allrighty then, I'm off to bed and I will most definately be back to this little family blog posting about family things.  As you can imagine, Ayana is changing by the minute and I know there are some of you out there that still like to read about our girls!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Glad to see you are back posting on here a bit. I love hearing about your girls!