Thursday, April 2, 2009

TOMORROOOOOOOWWWW!! WOOT!!

We are leaving TOMORROW!!! I CANNOT WAIT!! I have our CD with our boppy tunes all ready to go, I am busy packing and cleaning the house today.. and honestly I have NOT been THIS excited to go on a trip in a VERY long time!!!!!!

Regan is doing great, got an email from him that he is safe and sound but in the middle of nowhere.

Just vibrating with excitment, can't think about anything else! I have a box with about 12 ziploc bags with different snacks in each, I will be tying more toys to Ayana's car seat. Cleaning my car, PACKING IT, and then WOOT!

I'm all about the WOOTS today.

Have a good one!!!
I'll have my laptop with me so I will update as I go!

5 comments:

911shazza said...

have a fantastic trip with your girls!!

Louise said...

oh my god..you tie Ayana's toys to her carseat..that is BRILLIANT!!! I am always having to stop and pick up Nathaniel's lost toys on our road trips. I wait till he has dropped everything...ahhhh I will be tying next time..Brilliant I tell you brilliant!!!
Louise

Unknown said...

have an awesome trip!!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are goign to be having such a great time...can't wait to hear all about it. WOOT WOOT!!! :)

Stephanie said...

Hope you're having a wonderful time!! I am totally jealous!

Steph :-)