
MY BABY!!!!!! Ayana turned TWO YEARS OLD TODAY!!!!
(This was the first time we saw her face, 4 months old!)
I can't even believe it! She is officially a toddler, and on to being a little girl. Sniff! In many ways I cannot believe she is two already. The time has literally flown by, honestly! We had many birthday wishes and surprises already for her! And she even was able to Skype with her Dad this morning! So cute!
Tonight my parents are coming by for Dairy Queen ice cream cake ( Ayana loves ice cream, or "aah-mek" as she calls it) And then we will be having her big party the end of May when Regan and I are back from all of our holidays.
SPEAKING OF HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! I AM LEAVING IN ONE WEEK TO GO TO VANCOUVER WITH MY GIRLS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! I have been burning cd's for us to listen to, and I seriously cannot wait for us three chicks to hit the road. GET OUT OF TOWN. Hit the ROAD Jack. CAN'T WAIT. And then wait for my post from Salmon Arm where I say, "WHY was I doing this again?" After having a 9 and 2 year old in the car for 6 hours. :)
Have a great day!
I can't even believe it! She is officially a toddler, and on to being a little girl. Sniff! In many ways I cannot believe she is two already. The time has literally flown by, honestly! We had many birthday wishes and surprises already for her! And she even was able to Skype with her Dad this morning! So cute!
Tonight my parents are coming by for Dairy Queen ice cream cake ( Ayana loves ice cream, or "aah-mek" as she calls it) And then we will be having her big party the end of May when Regan and I are back from all of our holidays.
SPEAKING OF HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! I AM LEAVING IN ONE WEEK TO GO TO VANCOUVER WITH MY GIRLS!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! I have been burning cd's for us to listen to, and I seriously cannot wait for us three chicks to hit the road. GET OUT OF TOWN. Hit the ROAD Jack. CAN'T WAIT. And then wait for my post from Salmon Arm where I say, "WHY was I doing this again?" After having a 9 and 2 year old in the car for 6 hours. :)
Have a great day!

9 comments:
Happy Birthday Ayana! What a beautiful girl....the time does fly by!
I hope you have a wonderful girls trip!!(wish my daughter and I could join you!!)
Steph :-)
Happy Birthday Ayana! You are a brave woman to drive all that way - and sleep in hotels - with a 9 & 2 year old!
Finally pics! She looks sooo sweet! Happy birthday, Ayana. MalĂa loves ic'eam as she calls it too! :)
Happy Birthday Ayanna!!! She is just too cute! The time just seems to fly by...pretty crazy.
Yay! Happy Birthday Ayana! What a cutie!
What beautiful pic's womaaaans!!! Cant believe how grown up she looks. (sniff) Hope she had a wonderful Birthday! So cute!! Can't even stand it.... : )
Lovin' the blog!!!
What a sweetie! Happy birthday Ayana!
Happy Birthday Sweetie, I can't believe she is two already.
Have a great girls trip!
Laur
A belated Happy Birthday to your little girl! What a sweetheart! We look forward to seeing you if you make it to Vancouver next week! Hope that the snow goes away so you can come on over!
Courtney
Post a Comment