I saw this video on a show called "News to Me" which I LOVE. And you will LOVE this little clip. It's been viewed over 64 MILLION times!!!
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our family blog... daily shinanigans with two beautiful little ladies!
5 comments:
I think my family watched this video like 20 times and just about busted a gut!! It is just way too cute...and way too funny.
They also have one where two older guys imperonate it...it's pretty funny too...or at least we all thought so! :)
thanks for your help with the youtube codes!
I've seen this before and I think the thing I love MOST is that accent! It makes me want to move to the UK just so my kids talk like that. LOL!
Charlie is so cute, what a giant head with a beautiful smile!!
I love the cause and effect parenting that seems to be happening. You stick your finger in a babies mouth you get bit!
Very cute! Love the accent!
So cute! I loved it!
Post a Comment