Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eh Hem.

I heard a little while ago, and COMPLETELY forgot to share.... OUTLANDER (the book by Diana Gabaldon) is being developed into a MOVIE!! I mean, it is really almost happening! The dude that wrote Braveheart, and Rob Roy is adapting the book into a screenplay!!! Woo hoo!!!

Here is Herself (DG -- as those of us in the Outlander obsessive fan world call her) explaining what she knows thus far on her very own blog. How cool is this day and age where you can actually READ a PERSONAL blog by your VERY FAVOURITE AUTHOR? It's very very cool, let me tell you.

Anyway, here is her link:

http://voyagesoftheartemis.blogspot.com/2008/11/movie-news-update.html

3 comments:

Cindy said...

awesome!!!! Ed is listening to the audio book now!

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! Okay...it's GOT to be GB! and PLEASE PLEASE don't let it be Keira Knightly...can't stand the girl!!

I'd have to say this is the most exciting news I've heard today!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!