Ayana had SUCH a great day yesterday. You know what it's like, some days they just wake up super grumpy and sensitive, and you are just counting the hours until bedtime, and other days they are just a ball of sunshine. That was her yesterday. She was smiling huge, laughing easily, VERY inquisitive getting into everything (which I happen to think is super adorable) and just a happy happy little spirit right up until bedtime.
This AM she's been pretty good too, but just VERY tired. She was up at 630, and by 11 she was carrying the huge dark bags under her eyes. When she is tired, she looks VERY tired. Poor little thing. So we read books and she had lots of snacks, and that usually helps. Right before lunch I let her have some stickers for the first time, and she was happily sticking them on paper. Once nap time came pretty much as soon as the bottle went in her mouth her eyes drooped shut and she was out like a light. I am SO GRATEFUL to my parents who voluntarily pick Ellie up EVERY day so AYana can sleep. We are SO LUCKY! THANK YOU!!!!
Ellie is very jazzed about halloween. The last couple of years it's all about trick or treating with her friends. This year we are meeting a couple of her friends with their Mom's and that should be fun. I just love these Mom's and it should be a fairly nice night out too.
PS I LOVE BARACK OBAMA!!! I watched his paid ad last night and was almost brought to tears. Seriously. I had goosebumps thru the whole thing, and I have decided that he is one of THE most inspiring speakers I have ever heard. I almost wish I was American so I could vote for him!!! I think the thing with John McCain is that he is almost always on the verge of being mad. You know? It's just constantly simmering there. And he has that annoying Dick Cheyney-esk way of very condescendingly laughing at people when they ask him questions, like he's saying, "You're an idiot, look this is the way it is." Not only that, he is constantly saying stuff like, "Barack Obama lies, he cheats, etc." even as recently as last night to Larry King. The only thing Barack Obama does is focuses on the policies of John McCain, and it just doesn't seem like as mean and dirty of a campaign than what the McCain camp is doing. Honestly? I cannot wait to see who wins.
Have a terrifac day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am with you on OBAMA!! I just soooo hope the man wins. If he doesn't I think I am moving to Portugal! :)
I love Obama too and wish I could vote, but that would mean I would have to become American...and that is a big "no thanks!"
I love Obama as well...check out this website (very cool). It is called "if the world could vote"
http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/
Post a Comment