


Braids and beads! This "do" took about 30 minutes. Ayana is very tolerant with getting her hair done. But I also have been doing her hair consistantly since she came home. I do hair styles like this one mainly because it keeps her used to me fiddling with her hair, and also it gives me a really good chance to condition each section of hair and scalp as well as check on the health of her scalp too. And the bonus is it looks pretty cute! Plus she seems to be understanding the concept of a camera too, when I said, "I want to take your picture." She stopped mid walk and stood and did that cute little smile in the first picture.
Have a great day!

6 comments:
ADORABLE!! I looove having a girl for this very reason!
She looks sooo cute, especially the one with her little tongue sticking out! I am growing Wil's hair now in order to start twisting it and eventually loc it...right now it is still too short for anytihng so he is livin' the 70's retro fro right now...
SO GREAT! Love the style and your parts are so nice and clean!!
Adorable! Great job Lisa! Ayana looks like a spunky little girl, those smiles are sooo cute!
Courtney
Her hair looks adorable! and that smile...oh dear...those smiles are what cause me to be inconsistent sometimes! :):)
This is so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment