Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hello!

I put Ayana down for a nap this AM. She needed it, and I needed her to have it. She has been waking up the last couple of days about 45 minutes after her nap starts and she woke up twice last night crying. When I went in there, I thought maybe her leg was caught or something, she almost NEVER cries at night, but all was normal so I tucked her back in and left and she did not cry at all. Very very strange. She is cutting 3 eyeteeth all at once, and I am 99% sure that is what is causing it. Poor little poopy.

Dancing with the Stars was pretty great last night. Brooke Burke was my favourite. And what a georgous song!!! And at the end when she kissed her daughter?? Tears! I was in my "happy place" for 2 hours, and all was gooood.

I have nothing else to say.

Ciao!

No comments: