After copying the code for the Elisabeth clip below, I spent about an hour getting caught up in watching clips from the view. You will NOT BELIEVE this one!!! Seriously... just listen to Sherry Shepard. Hello?? You have to actually LOOK UP at the library to see if the world is ROUND OR FLAT????!!! OMG. You MUST watch. The other thing that is SO ANNOYING about Sherri is this totally FAKE smile she plasters on her face when they talk about religous issues. Watch her face as Barbara or Whoopi is talking to her, she just sits there and smiles. What a dope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's so great that you posted this. I watch it live and was just standing here in my living room with my mouth open! I JUST COULDN"T BELIEVE IT! crazy, eh?
Oh my... if she has to go to the library to figure out that the world isn't flat then she has some big issues she needs to work out. What hole did this lady crawl out of?
Post a Comment