So this weekend I started my three year course thru the Catholic church! I have been waiting literally for YEARS to finally do it! It runs one weekend a month for 3 years, and it is just awesome! It is called TEAM, and it's basically a lay ministry course for people wanting to learn more about thier faith and to learn some skills to do more work in the community.
This meant that I hired a babysitter for last night, and then Regan was on deck for the ENTIRE DAY. I mean from 830 till 6pm!! He did great, of course, and Ellie was SUCH a huge help to him. In fact before I left this morning I heard her in Ayana's room chatting away with her, then she came downstairs with her after changing her diaper and putting new pj's on her! She then went to go get the paper. She then was EXTREMELY independant today, and Regan did not have to remind her to do anything so he could just focus on taking care of Ayana. What a great girl! The course was fantastic, but around 2 pm a migraine hit. So now I'm just waiting for the myriad of drugs I have just taken to kick in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Lisa.
Could she have simply been upset / angry that you were gone all day?
Sorry - don't have any wisdom, but please let us know what you find out.
Karen
Post a Comment