




These pics are of Robert Pattinson who plays Edward Cullen (the vampire dude) in Twilight. Is it just me? Or is he totally HOT! The thing is, I don't even CARE that he was born in 1986 the year I graduated from highschool... he is dreamy. And really, in the book he is really, like, 500 years old or something....
OMG Twilight is getting SOOOOO good!! And I am getting a whole lot of nothin' done around here! Yikes! It reminds me of when I read "The Other Bolyn Girl", same thing. I just sat and read for 3 days straight. I am seriously obsessed with this book!!!!! Edward may even getting me liking vampires! Yesterday I went and bought the next book because I want to have it right there when I finish the first one. The movie comes out in December and it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out on the big screen.
Last night I fell asleep at 730 pm, until 830 when I woke in a panic realizing that Ellie still had to be put to bed! So when her and I were in her bed she said, "Mom, you're so tired, you just go to your bed." And then she walked me to my bed, tucked me in and kissed my cheek! I then promptly fell asleep until 7AM!! I felt like a million bucks this morning. My dreams were all about work. Every once in awhile I dream that I am going to be really late for work. Like a couple of hours. Which is distasterous for my job! In film you really really can't be late, even 20 minutes late, everything is run by the minute and everyone's job (with the exception of PA's) are essential and there really is noone to replace most people on a film set. If I were two hours late for my job, I probably would no longer have a job. I realized that another reason I am missing work is my friends there. So today I called a very old dear friend of mine (my first real friend in the business) and we chatted up a storm. It was so great to hear her voice, and talk about work related things and people. Like a lot of jobs, film has a language, and it was great to chat with someone who understands and uses the language. I am going to try to get together with her soon, and I plan on hooking up with other film friends soon too. I miss them all terribly. They are very much like my family, and in some cases feel like extended family for sure.
Not much else to say around here, too busy reading. Must keep reading.
Last night I fell asleep at 730 pm, until 830 when I woke in a panic realizing that Ellie still had to be put to bed! So when her and I were in her bed she said, "Mom, you're so tired, you just go to your bed." And then she walked me to my bed, tucked me in and kissed my cheek! I then promptly fell asleep until 7AM!! I felt like a million bucks this morning. My dreams were all about work. Every once in awhile I dream that I am going to be really late for work. Like a couple of hours. Which is distasterous for my job! In film you really really can't be late, even 20 minutes late, everything is run by the minute and everyone's job (with the exception of PA's) are essential and there really is noone to replace most people on a film set. If I were two hours late for my job, I probably would no longer have a job. I realized that another reason I am missing work is my friends there. So today I called a very old dear friend of mine (my first real friend in the business) and we chatted up a storm. It was so great to hear her voice, and talk about work related things and people. Like a lot of jobs, film has a language, and it was great to chat with someone who understands and uses the language. I am going to try to get together with her soon, and I plan on hooking up with other film friends soon too. I miss them all terribly. They are very much like my family, and in some cases feel like extended family for sure.
Not much else to say around here, too busy reading. Must keep reading.

2 comments:
I think he is a hottie too. He was born the same year as my daughter so it makes me feel old. Another sign is when I look at these young hotties I think - I wonder what his dad looks like & if he is single?
I will have to read these books - I love the Anne Rice vampire series.
Talk soon, Laur
Yes!! He is totally hot... I thought so when he played Cedric Diggory too :)
Post a Comment