Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another "do"




Here is another hair do attempt. This time I did flat twists in Ayana's hair. It turned out SO CUTE! It took quite awhile, but the results are worth it. It stayed in pretty good overnight, except for the fuzzies that are all over it. I'll keep it in for a couple more days.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

ADORABLE!! Beautiful job Lisa!!!

Anonymous said...

Her little hair looks so cute like that!! I can't imagine Judah staying still for that long...good thing I can just shave it off. Otherwise I think I'd have one crazy haired little girl!! Loving her hair though...it would be much fun to do!

Carol said...

How on earth did you get her to sit for that???? You are a wonderwoman.

Sebrina Wilson said...

Very cute!!!!

The Warren Family said...

where do you learn how to do all of these different styles??

Dianne said...

Just catching up. Um, SO cute!!! I love it! You will be getting requests for coaching tips... someday :)