This weekend is Ayana's baptism. I always get very emotional at baptisms, and I am curious how she will take the whole thing in. First we do the one hour mass, which she has been to a half dozen times now, and is pretty good. And then after we all go out to the foyer to the baptismal font (sp?) and then she is baptised. She is going to be wearing one of her traditional Ethiopian dresses we bought her, and Ellie is going to wear hers too. Ellie figures I should wear mine, but let me put it this way, it's not exactly the most flattering peice of clothing I own. Nuf said. So in light of having our families over this weekend I finally had our carpets cleaned. And for those of you in the Calgary area I am going to HIGHLY recommend Calgary Steam Dry. They were FANTASTIC and our carpet looks brand new. Granted it had been 2 years since we last had them cleaned, the longest we have ever gone, so the before and after was quite startling. But they were EXTREMELY friendly AND knowledgable AND very very professional and average price you would pay pretty much everywhere else.
Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment