Sunday, June 1, 2008

Can anyone say... t-i-r-e-d?

Last night I went out with some friends from elementary and jr. high. There was a smaller crowd than we thought, it was basically me, my BF, our 2 girlfriends and our "girlfriend" Darren. It was fun, but with the glass and a half of wine I had it kept me up until 4am. Ayana and Ellie were up at 7, I had coffee so I am EXTREMELY tired, but absolutely cannot nap due to the caffeine. Maybe this afternoon. I am one of those people that needs A LOT of sleep, so 3 hours just does not cut it.

Not much to say here. Just plugging along.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I'm with you without 8 hours I'm useless! I still haven't been able to nap with Sofia. There's always too much housework to do. Since yesterday at 6pm I've done 6 loads of laundry! I'm not even sure how 3 people can generate that much laundry! I think I need to stop separating my loads so much lol.
Good luck today!