Monday, May 12, 2008

Saying No

In the last 3 weeks I have gotten two job offers. The second one was just a moment ago. The first one was on this Go-go girl movie Regan is working on. The second one I didn't even ask as I just had to say no. Both people that called me are friends of mine, and they are wonderfully understanding, and this latest one is so sweet, I just love him, so it's hard to say no. I am so honored and privileged to still get phone calls even when people are pretty sure that I am not available. I never take that for granted, and I tell them so. The weird thing is is that I am just itching to do some work, so it's hard. Everyone understands that it is just too soon to leave Ayana, but hopefully later this year or early next I can work a little bit. These first months home with her will never come again. And even just 2 weeks of barely seeing her at all could do some serious damage to our bonding thus far. But I just hate saying no, even in general.

Anyway, have a great day!

1 comment:

The Warren Family said...

I know that you guys do some kind of work on movies from the posts I have read, but I am curious what type of work you do??
Anyways, it sounds like your work life is much more exciting than mine (-:

Shannon