okay...I have some comments about this one!! First off....a little jealous over here!!
1. Russel Crowe....mmm mmmm 2. John Cusak ...seems like the cutest guy alive (if he isn't don't tell me...I like to live in my own little world) :) 3. Leslie Nielson....at first glance my heart skipped a beat..only because I thought it was LIAM NEESON and nearly called you to know EVERYTHING about the experience (he's my #2 after GB) (what can I say I'm a sucker for Irish/Scottish accents) :):) But then I realized it was just Leslie and well...no pitter patter of the heart there!! 4. Brad Pitt...well it's him...not much else to say!
Thanks for sharing...those were really neat pictures. So do you find in that line of work you still get "star struk" or are you so used to meeting people in the lime light that they are now just people to you? I really enjoyed the pics, and the music.
It sometimes feels very very surreal when I am with someone. There were many many many many moments with Brad Pitt that were like that. I mean I had to talk to him about such everyday normal stuff, and he is SO down to earth, and so was Angelina, that sometimes in the back of my mind I was going, "Holy sh*t, I'm talking to Angelina Jolie about what kind of pizza her, Brad and the kids want to order!!!" Meanwhile being very professional the whole time. But being in the business, especially the particular job I do, you kind of know that you could potentially work with any celebrity at anytime, so you are kind of mentally prepared for it. The most star struck I ever was was with Isabella Rossellini. I absolutely love that woman, and she is a brilliant actor, and a legend as far as I'm concerned. I just couldn't get enough of her. Thanks for your comments!
4 comments:
Whoa - who haven't you guys worked with?! I'm jealous! :-)
okay...I have some comments about this one!! First off....a little jealous over here!!
1. Russel Crowe....mmm mmmm
2. John Cusak ...seems like the cutest guy alive (if he isn't don't tell me...I like to live in my own little world) :)
3. Leslie Nielson....at first glance my heart skipped a beat..only because I thought it was LIAM NEESON and nearly called you to know EVERYTHING about the experience (he's my #2 after GB) (what can I say I'm a sucker for Irish/Scottish accents) :):) But then I realized it was just Leslie and well...no pitter patter of the heart there!!
4. Brad Pitt...well it's him...not much else to say!
Thanks for sharing...those were really neat pictures. So do you find in that line of work you still get "star struk" or are you so used to meeting people in the lime light that they are now just people to you?
I really enjoyed the pics, and the music.
It sometimes feels very very surreal when I am with someone. There were many many many many moments with Brad Pitt that were like that. I mean I had to talk to him about such everyday normal stuff, and he is SO down to earth, and so was Angelina, that sometimes in the back of my mind I was going, "Holy sh*t, I'm talking to Angelina Jolie about what kind of pizza her, Brad and the kids want to order!!!" Meanwhile being very professional the whole time. But being in the business, especially the particular job I do, you kind of know that you could potentially work with any celebrity at anytime, so you are kind of mentally prepared for it. The most star struck I ever was was with Isabella Rossellini. I absolutely love that woman, and she is a brilliant actor, and a legend as far as I'm concerned. I just couldn't get enough of her.
Thanks for your comments!
Post a Comment