NOT going to NS. :( It's just not the right time for us. We need to buy a new truck, and we want to wait until Ayana is a bit older. So we are going to do some camping and day trips around Alberta and BC. It'll be fun, but we have to admit feeling some let down. Next year, hopefully!
5 comments:
come to the island!!
That's too bad, but I can't say I blame you. Travelling with a toddler is not always fun. We will have to get together over the Summer....
sorry about your nogo trip to NS....but camping sounds fun! Plus all you gotta do to feel better is stare in some gorgeous scottish eyes and everything is wonderful in the world....:):)
Hey Lisa, that's too bad, I can understand your disappointment but I bet that next year would be more fun as Ayana will be older and will be able to get excited to see the Ocean etc. And hey, new trucks are fun too right? Okay, not so much unless you're Regan. :)
Courtney
Well, if you are cruising in the okanagan vacinity, you'll have to look us up!
Nicky
Post a Comment