My neice had her BABY!!!!!! His name is James Alexander, and both Mom and baby are doing fantastic!!!! He has 2 older brothers, and we are all so thrilled for all of them!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I can't WAIT to meet him, and to see his two older brothers with him. I am so very proud of that little family! (Although they aren't so little anymore being a family of 5!!)
Today it is raining, and I love it. Regan left for T.O. today to prep for his next movie. I have no idea what this movie is or who is in it. I posted yesterday just that I was feeling blue. Nothing to worry at all about, just a "girl" thing. But blue never-the-less.
Ellie has been invited to audition for the next level of Calgary Girls Choir. This is such a great honor. She is not sure she wants to move up yet, so we will see how her audition goes and she can decide how she feels then. She would be in Viva and I think that the age goes up to 14 or something, so she is worried she will be with a bunch of older girls. Her whole class was invited to audition, so hopefully some of her little friends will be moving up too. But there is no rush, she can stay in choir until she is 25.
So, yesterday after lunch, I could tell that Ayana was having some action "downstairs" if you get my meaning. And I just had this sudden spontaneous moment and swooped her up and put her on the toilet. She kind of smiled, and then promptly did her business!! I was so shocked! And frankly quite happy that that was one less diaper I had to clean up! Today, same thing, I swooped her up and away we went and she smiled and ...done. Now I realize that this is more for me than her, she doesn't really "get" what is happening. But if I can avoid the potty training nightmare that was our Ellie, I will happily do that. Anyway, she may not be using too many words other than, "Ah" or "Ba",and she still is fairly unsteady on her feet, but hey, you can't have it all.
Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I WISH Judah would let me put him on trhe toilet. Every time I try it leads to a TOTAL meltdown for a good 10 minutes. I"m beginnign to completely dread potty training!!! :):):) I guess I"ll wait another year or so!! :) Happy thought that Ayana seems to be allowing it!!
What an awesome idea! It's just too obvious to ignore sometimes when business arises, might as well capitalize on it and try getting it in the right inbox!
Marissa has a marvelous habit of getting over excited at the sight of her bath filling up, I've tried sitting her on the pot, but it's generally too late and there's a little puddle to clean up.
Post a Comment