Monday, May 19, 2008

Fun day!











Soooo, Calaway Park was totally fun! Ellie was so thrilled to have Ayana there to take her on some rides. She was mad at me, though, because I wouldn't let her take her on rides by herself. Ayana was amazing considering she had no morning nap, and just a 20 minute nap in the stroller at the park. We are seriously lucky in that respect. Of course by the time we got home she was a veritable mess and melted down every time she stumbled (which is every few feet) and so I put her down for another little power nap. She is now in bed (it's 630) and thank God. I love her, don't get me wrong, but after three days in a row of outings with her, I'm exhausted. No outings for awhile. Must just stay home.

Dancing finals are tonight! Seriously sad about that show being over!!!! I have no idea who will win, although Christian really is doing amazing with the one arm and all.

Have a great night.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Looks like a fun time!! :-)

Amber said...

good times!