Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OMG.

I am watching Dancing right now as I type this, and just HAD to immediately comment on Derek Hough's lashing out at the judges over their comments and scoring last night. At first it cut to Shannon crying (OMG, give me a fricken break!) and then Derek starts to say, "Hip action! Are you KIDDING ME?!!" and I think HE is actually kidding, but then I realize he's not, and he continues, "Heel toe leads and horrifac lines other people are doing out there and your giving them 9's and 10's??!!" He was SO SO SO MAD, and SO SO SO out of line and SO SO SO not like him. I figured after last night's episode that him and the American Pie hussy, oh sorry, Shannon were boinking. Now I am absolutely certain of it. Disgraceful. The main reason I LOVE this show is precisely because there is NONE of that kind of stuff. I mean uber high emotional negative BS. And from HIM? He is such a nice nice guy! The pros rarely lose their temper, and they shouldn't. They are getting paid to be there. He may not be back next year or any other year. Terrible.

Hmph. Can you tell I am royally annoyed and that my Mom is still not back in Calgary yet? Otherwise her and I would be trading gasps over this on the phone right now, instead of me typing this to the entire world!

Derek Hough. I'm so over you.
PS: Just had to add that they showed another "confessional" and he called her "honey", and not in that Oh we are just friends kind of way. And she was sobbing. SOBBING PEOPLE!! ugh. And we just found out that we have to put up with them for another week. Blech.
Okay, I'm done now. Don't worry, my Mom will be back and I will be annoying her with my commercial only phonecalls about the show. :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I totally her you sister!

Mamato2 said...

LOL! Funny I just wrote a reality tv show blog today, too- to put up for tomorrow.
As for Derek, I have NEVER cared for him- loved his sis, though. Poor thing didn;t stand a chance with that Adam guy, though. She was such a great sport about it :)

Amber said...

I was shocked by Dancing also. They totally gave themselves away that they are a couple because Derik would not have been so emotional with anyone else. Ridiculous. She is a cry baby! It's fun that we watch the same shows and I agree with your blog entry!!