Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Motivation

Sooooo, I am supposed to be cleaning my house. I almost made a sign for my bathroom mirror for me to see this AM that says, "LISA, NO KNITTING UNTIL YOU CLEAN YOUR HOUSE!!!" Basically the last 2 days, other than the basics like the kitchen and tidy=ing up, I have been a knitting fool. Can't stop!! I am ALMOST done this sweater, so it is difficult to put it down. I have completed both fronts, both sleeves and the back, I am now on the shawl collar, and then I just have to sew it up and knit pockets and a belt! It is very relaxing as it is not a complicated pattern at all. BUT my house is in dire need of some TLC, so I am going to pretend I have company coming later and that usually gets a fire under my butt.

Loved Dancing, I am so sad that Adam is gone. He is so damn funny!!!! When Julieanne last night said, "Screw the judges!" and was shocked with herself, Adam says in his adorable whiny voice, "Well, if you want higher scores, that wouldn't be a bad idea." LMAO!!!

Have a great day, must get to it!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I gotta tell you, I'm fed up with Dancing with the stars, it keeps replacing Corner Gas my FAVOURITE show!!! I'm going to start blogging about the virtues of C.G. in hopes of counter-acting your enthusiasm for Dancing! ;) Just kidding, but it is annoying! (that my show hasn't been on in weeks - not your blogging).
How's the house look? My strategy is not to buy house cleaning supplies, then I get to do what I want 'cause I can't clean! :)

Sebrina Wilson said...

I want to see pictures of this sweater.