

This AM I heard Ellie up at 6:20. She woke her Dad up so that they could decorate. She gets SO excited about our birthdays!!! I came downstairs and they had decorated with streamers and balloons. Anyway, here is the card that Regan made me: OMG did I ever laugh!!! They made me a very special breakfast, and as is our tradition I opened my presents. Ellie bought me a rose plant ( I LOVE roses), Ayana bought me the new Everybody Loves Raymond DVD set, and Regan got me a beautiful leather camera bag. After Ellie went to school and Ayana was asleep for her AM nap, I went to Chapters with a latte and window shopped. Now I am knitting and watching my new DVDS. Tonight Grandma and Grandpa are coming to babysit and Regan and I are going to Chianti's for dinner, and then we are coming home and watching "I Am Legend" in our PJ's.
Have a great day!

8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! LOVe the card...if only wishes did come true....:):):):)
Your husband is hilarious! That card is too funny! Enjoy your knitting - can't wait to see your new sweater!
Courtney
Happy Birthday Lisa! Sounds like your day was great! :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regan is freakin' hysterical! You are a lucky gal!!! Enjoy your special day and night! WHOOHOOOO
Happy Birthday, Lisa!! Hope it's a great day!
Happy Birthday!!!!!
That card is hilarious :)
Happy Birthday!!! That card is hysterical!!!
That is the best card ever!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment