Monday, April 21, 2008

And another thing

I LOVED your list Jen! And when I got to the bottom, I thought, "OMG is she going to tag me?" and sure enough, there I was. When I saw my name, I actually said outloud, "Grrrrr, you little sh*t!" And chuckled. So here it goes. I actually like this tag a lot, it is different and makes me think... hmmmm... thinking....

I am: a content person.

I think: that people can be idiots.

I know: that I can be one too.

I want: my family to be happy, and have great health, and live a long time.

I have: too much stuff in my house.

I wish: we were filthy rich.

I hate: the sound of slowly crinkling chip bags, and ice cubes in a glass clanging around.

I miss: My Mom and Dad (They get home tomorrow from Vegas)

I fear: my children dying, or me dying young. Okay, and Regan dying young too.

I feel: fat.

I hear: Ellie laughing downstairs at a video she made with her friends and my dryer.

I smell: nothing. And that's probably a good thing.

I crave: solitude.

I search: for solitude.

I wonder: if I will ever find it.

I regret: not enjoying it when I had it.

I love: my family, friends, my career (when I get to do it.)

I ache: for time to just read and read and read. And maybe some knitting on the side.

I care: about the human race, especially those who needlessly suffer.

I always: have to have some solitude or I get incredibly crazy (read: bitchy)

I am not: an extrovert by nature.

I believe: in everyone's basic right to food, shelter, health care, and love, not necessarily in that order.

I dance: with my kids.

I sing: by myself, or when my family makes me at family gatherings.

I cry: at the drop of a hat.

I don't always: have to win at a board game or cards.

I fight: with my husband. Usually over cards or board games.

I write: this blog, and in my prayer journal every day.

I win: pretty much every argument Regan and I have. Right, honey?

I lose: At cards to Regan. Sigh. (Hate him like poison)

I never: say never or always. At least I try not to.

I confuse: my words sometimes. I was wondering how long my Mom's word curse was going to take to take affect.

I listen: talk radio - QR77. LOVE Rutherford, Adler, and the other guy.

I can usually be found: at home.

I am scared of: my kids dying, me dying, people I love dying, small places, being trapped under ice in a body of water, heights.

I need: routine in my day.

I am happy about: our adoption of our beautiful baby girl! And our other beautiful young lady!

I tag: Courtney
Danielle
Jaclyn

1 comment:

Jenn said...

As I was writing your name I was laughing...I was waiting for you to call me and yell at me!