









Remember a few months back I posted a pic of the dress I made for Ayana's baptism? Well, I put it on her yesterday and took some pics. SO CUTE! And fits her PERFECT!! We bought her a traditional Ethiopian dress to wear for her baptism, so this one will be her Easter/Birthday dress. The little wee cup she is holding is an Ethiopian Coffee cup, and the cutest pic of her really smiling is all blurry, but I am posting it anyway cuz it is just too cute! The other pic is one that Ellie took of Ayana and I sitting on the stairs.
My sister came to visit today, and it was so awesome to see how Ayana just warmed right up to her! I just love to see her with her extended family! What a lucky family we are!
Anyway, have a great night!

8 comments:
Oh Lisa, that dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love it!
Lisa, what an adorable little girl! I love the dress that you made her- what a perfect fit!
Courtney
She looks so cute in her dress!
I have really enjoyed following your blog, and especially the recent pictures/stories from your trip to Ethiopia (thanks for sharing them!!). I decided to start a blog as well and we are in the homestudy phase of things. I put a link to yours but will remove it if you want me to.
Thanks,
Shannon
The dress is beautiful!!!
Ayana is SO sweet!! I love the pic of her smiling!
She looks light as a feather... Great job knitting the dress too!
I am LOVING the shots of her little legs...way too cute!
She' sjust thriving in the love of her family! Awesome!
You did such a great job! She is beautiful.
Post a Comment