Hello guys! Here are answers to a couple of your questions:
The camera I now have is called a Canon EOS 40D
Regan's motorcycle's camera is a Lumix FZ18
The snaps in Ayana's hair I bought in a starter kit from Sharuba.
Went to the dentist today. My sister works there so Ellie and Auntie looked after Ayana while I was getting my teeth cleaned. It was hilarious because every once in awhile I would hear a VERY LOUD baby squeal throughout the dentist office. At first I thought, "Uh oh." Then realized it was her ear piercing happy scream. Poor poor patients. She did great, and Ellie and Auntie worked hard keeping her entertained.
Playing more wii today. No more wii. Must kill the wii. Hate the wii.
Ellie is off for 2 weeks for spring break. I love having her around, but enough with the wii, already.
My kingdom for a kidfree afternoon of TV and knitting.
Peace, love, chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, your on my blog now. I can't wait to real all about your cuties!
Post a Comment