So today Ellie has Kids Club at the Humane Society. Regan is taking her as Ayana and I still have the nasty cold. But as I said.. my head DOES NOT hurt so I am VERY VERY HAPPY!! For her morning nap I actually went back to bed with a cup of tea and read "A New Earth" Oprah's latest pick, and then read some of "The Pillars of the Earth" her last pick. It was HEAVEN. Ellie just played on the computer the whole time, and if she needed me would come up and ask me a questions. Now Ayana is down for her second nap and I am going back to bed to resume reading and nursing the cold. Ayana is eating all sorts of things now. She likes bananas cut up in little pieces, and toast, and kiwi, and well cooked peas, rice, rice crispies, cheerios. I am slowly getting her off of the cereal as I am going thru boxes and boxes of it. We are now onto just baby food and then some solids on her tray when we are eating or if I need to do dishes or something. She is cutting another tooth on the bottom so her drool machine is set to 11. Her upper front tooth has come in nicely, and I can't wait to see what she will look like when those two front toofies come in!
So I am going to now go and curl up with my book! Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When I finished Tatiana and ALexander I didn't know which book to read next because all the Outlander books are checked out of library. So my dad gave me a book to read...Pillars of the Earth! Too funny. ANd I decided to give it a shot since my dad is so NOT a reader but was OBSESSED with this book. (staying up to 3am to read it...so NOT my dad!). However I'm only on Chapter 2...so we'll see!! ALso I can't watch your video montages on my stupid dial up computer...so I have to wait until I'm at my parents....very much so looking forward to them!
and one more thing....Gerard Butler week!! I've been waiting and I likea what I see!!
Post a Comment