Friday, February 29, 2008

Inlaws and babies


Well, my inlaws may be coming this weekend to meet Ayana and see Ellie's little spring concert. I am very excited for them to meet Ayana, but a little nervous too. I hope she will be happy and relaxed. She is cutting yet another tooth and has been neither of those the last two days. Mommy also is having her lovely PMDD symptoms right now, so all of that is not a good combo. PMDD is an extreme severe form of PMS that I had diagnosed about 3 years ago. It is extremely debilitating and I have started my medication for it again because having Ayana home makes it that much harder to deal with. Thank GOD Regan is around. Honestly. I am going to enroll Ayana in a Gymboree class. She (as all babies do) LOVES music, and Ellie really loved Gymboree as I did, so I am looking forward to doing something like that with her. Anyway, today is the last day of Gerard week again until next time. Hope you all liked it!

No comments: