AYANA'S VISA IS IN IN IN !!!! And our country rep has it!!! So that is one major worry over! Now, I have heard from a couple of sources that the guesthouse we are staying in is not in a very safe neighborhood. The country rep said this. But it was recommended by an adoptive family that was there recently? And on someone elses blog someone was there as well in Nov and said they felt perfectly safe! So I am not going to cancel our reservation just yet, but I have our agency looking into the Weygoss for us. I hope to God they have room. LOTS of adoptive families stay there, I would guess that it is almost exclusively adoptive families. There are no rooms available at the Hilton, although it is EXTREMELY expensive. Anyway, pray that it all gets worked out! We need lots of prayers, hey? What a needy bunch!
Ayana's murals are done, for the most part, I may do a second coat on the rainbow Ellie drew as you can see some of the pencil smack dab in the middle of the color. But I don't think I am going to worry about it right now.
Anyway, I must get back to cleaning/packing/organizing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yippee!!! two more sleeps!!!
HURRAY!
I just wanted to say congratulations!!!! My name is Katrice from Mississippi,USA and I have been reading your blog....praying for Ayana's arrival and just wanted to let you know I am so excited for your family! Have a wonderful trip and make lots of memories!
Post a Comment