Saturday, January 26, 2008

ugh

It's 2:10 AM and everyone (except Ayana, who after falling asleep at 7pm woke up at 1100 and had a hard time getting back to sleep) is awake. I for one have not slept yet. I haven't really slept (except for 4 hours last night) since Monday night.

Ayana is so cute! We are having so much fun with her! She claps, sings, dances, says "up" when she is standing up while holding our hands. She hugs the dog and kisses her. Cute cute cute! She just fits in so perfectly!

Okay, anyway, I am going to go back upstairs to watch the 2 am version of Trading Spaces Boys verses girls with Ellie. And I think I hear Ayana... oy vey!

4 comments:

Barb said...

oh boy do I remember the jet lag!!! It lasted about 1 week for me and about 2 weeks for Gabbi. I have heard that some babies don't get it too bad so here's hoping that Ayana doesn't.

Carol said...

Yay you're home!!! Guess you eventually made it out of London? Man, up at 2 am is yuck. Those first couple of days we felt like a bag of rocks! Love to talk to you when you're back on your feet.
Carol

Isabelle Boudreau said...

Hi Lisa!!
So happy to hear that all is well and that you had a wonderful trip! Any news on our little Alem? You can e-mail me at isabellejosee@hotmail.com

Isabelle

Cindy said...

oh boy! I hope you got some sleep last night and hopefully everyone will sleep tonight. I can't imagine dealing with jet lag on top of all the other exciting things going on!!! (((((((hugs)))))))