Well, I have been waiting many many months to write this. I am just so excited that we are finally on our way to Africa!!! We will be leaving our house in 5 and a half hours for the airport and in just 9 hours we will be on the plane!!! The director of our agency will be in Addis the exact same time as us, which is very reassuring. I would love to meet her! I can't wait to hold Ayana and kiss those little cheeks. I am just beside myself!!!!!! I can't wait to hold her and pat that little baby bottom!
Michael Buble was AWESOME!! He was an amazing showman, and I would highly recommend him to anyone! He was so hilarious! When I first really noticed him was after seeing him on various red carpet interviews and talk show interviews, and realized how damn funny he is, and I thought. Hey, he's pretty cute! (humour is a huge attraction for me, hence why I love my husband so much... when I don't want to kill him. Even then he can still make me laugh. Damn him.) His band was fantastic, and the whole thing was very intimate, like he was hanging out in your living room. Which is what a person wants from a concert! It was such a perfect way to spend the evening. I laughed and laughed, and screamed, and swooned.
Well, I guess that's it. There's not much to say now. The next time I talk to you guys I will be writing you from Addis!
Please please remember us in your prayers that we arrive back home safe, healthy and that Ayana bonds well and adjust well to her new family.
Peace, Love and Light to all!
And to those of you still waiting..... YOUR DAY WILL COME!!!! And I can't wait to hear ALL ABOUT IT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi! I've been following your blog for a long time and I just wanted to say have a great trip and i will be praying for you and looking forward to the updates!
take care,
emily
Oh, I missed you to say goodbye! I'll be checking in daily hoping for reports on Ayana and your memorable journey! Be safe!
Congratulations! Safe travels!
WOOHOO!!! I can't wait to see YOUR montage of meeting Ayana!!! Thinking of you guys!!
Have a safe trip!!! I am so excited for all of you! And I can't wait to meet that little baby!
Lisa, I missed saying good bye and good luck on the board. So good bye and GOOD SAFE TRAVELS!!
Can't WAIT to hear all about it!!
Barb
Can't wait to hear that you are all together! Have a safe and wonderful journey, and know that you're all in our prayers!
Post a Comment