We are out the door to our Calgary Ethiopian Family Christmas party! It starts at 3pm and my parents are coming!!!! Apparently we are sharing the space with the Ethiopian community association party, so it should be very very fun and interesting!
Ellie's sleep over was fun, but she didn't quite make it to the "sleeping" part. I will respect her privacy, but let's just say, I used to suffer from homesickness terribly when I was a kid, so I totally understood. We all did. Poor little muffin.
I watched the latest Harry Potter installment. Not my favourite of the movies, I gotta be honest. It was okay, but I was bored a lot thru it. And if I hadn't read the book I think I would have been lost! It was fun to watch by myself though. Then Reg came home and we watched, "Knocked Up" at his insistence. I mean he would not shut up about this movie! So we watched it, and I LOVED it!!! I mean the BIG LOVE. So great! I, of course, cried my head of at the end. And that's when he told me he watched it in Fort MacMurray in his hotel room, and there he was.... well, to respect HIS privacy I shall not say more. Except that he had some eye leakage. What a guy!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment