







So I thought after taking some cold meds and anti nausea, it might make me tired. Fat chance of that happening! Anyway, here are some pics of the finished mural, AND of the two that Ellie is working on. The unicorn one we still have to finish the rainbow and the horn, mane and tail, but you get the idea! The birdy one we still have to detail the tree trunk and leaves.. but again... you get the drift.

5 comments:
lol... I love it! If I were you I wouldn't be sleeping either.. I'd be up painting energetically all night... or something else... anything but sleeping!
The mural is absolutely wonderful!
I love the fact that you are having Ellie involved in the decorating!
Wow, this is so beautiful! I saw the link from Dianne's blog, good luck on your trip to get your little one!!
Rhonda
rkturgeon.blogspot.com
You guys did such a great job! Can't wait to see the pictures of Ayana IN her new room.
I love how sweet this is! Nice job, Ellie and Mama!
Post a Comment