AYANA'S VISA IS DONE AND IS BEING SENT TO ADDIS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got an e-mail from the HC this AM and I just screamed!!!!!! Ellie yelled from the other room, "What! What!" I yelled, "GUESS WHAT??!!" And she said, "Her visa is in?!!!!" And I screamed, "YES!!!!" And she ran to me crying and we both hugged and cried and cried and hugged. It was a beautiful moment. She then sat on my lap while I e-mailed and tried to get ahold of Regan (who is in Van). She said, "I think I am going to be a really good big sister." And I said, "Ellie, I KNOW you will!". She then phoned her best friend and told her excitedly. It is so special to me beyond words that she is this excited. It warms my heart, and is an answer to my prayers.
SO anywho!!! If I get MY way (LOL), we will be leaving on Wednesday the 16th of Jan and arrive back on Wed the 22nd. SHE WILL BE HOME IN TWO WEEKS!!!! The flights are REALLY good, and it just depends on when Regan thinks it is good timing because of his job. I think next week is better as he will be prepping, and then he would miss the first few days of shooting. But quite frankly, we said all along that if we got her visa in the beginning of his job that we would scrap the movie and focus on our daughter.
SO BEYOND EXCITED AND EMOTIONAL AND SHAKEY HANDS!!!!!
THANK YOU ST. JUDE FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS ANSWERED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Huge congratulations!!!!!!! I am so excited that this has finally come to an end and now you can really begin.
God Bless
Debbie
Can't wait to see pictures of your family together!!!
Can you believe that in 2 weeks your little princess is going to be in her crib in ...YOUR house!!! Woohooo!
Hi Lisa, Congratulations! I am so excited for you. The three of you must be over the moon!
I can't wait to follow along on your beautiful journey to finally have Ayana join her forever family...
Your news put a big smile on my face -- I am so happy and excited for you and for Ayana, as it sounds like she is coming home to a family who is going to love her to bits!!!
Congrats again...Kim
Lisa I am SO happy for you my hands are shaking and I am crying!!! I have chills, I can't believe that you are going to get to meet Ayana!!!
yeah!!!!!!!! I'm so freaken happy for you guys!!! I can't wait to see little Ayana home with her family!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! What a great day. Now, have you finished the sweater yet? :)
Woooo hooo Lisa!!! Congratulations!!!!!! You are obviously coming out of your skin (rightfully so). I'm anxious to see when you're going to leave!
Yay -
Lori - NH
BEST NEWS!!! Blessings as you prepare to bring your angel home!!!
That is the best news ever!!!
Second try... I left a comment earlier, but it's not here!
Big Huge Congratulations to you guys!!!!!!! :) Lori - NH
Hi Lisa,
our email address is rodanddeb@shaw.ca I know of a travel agency that has great fares for people who adopt. Just give me a call when you get a chance.
Congratulations! That's wonderful news.
January 09 / 08
Wow - what a start to 2008
CONGRATS !!!! AND MUCH LOVE AND HUGS
January 09 / 08
Wow - what a start to 2008
Congrats to all of you !!!
January 09 / 08
Wow - what a start to 2008
Congrats to all of you !!!!
Great news. I have been following your blog and looking for this news for a long time . I am very happy for you !!!
Congratulation
Post a Comment