Believe it or not I have ALREADY heard from our MP's office that Ayana's file was created this week and that it has been sent to a visa officer for initial review. Although this worries me a bit in terms of time, it sounds like her file is just getting started, at least it is THERE and someone is actually WORKING on it. I am so thrilled with our MP"s office fast response and she even said that she told them that Ayana has a loving family that is anxiously waiting for her.
So that is EXCITING!!!
Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am SO happy for you that things seem to be moving!!! Our file was sent for 'initial review' and started on August 27 and we then received Judah's medical form in 2 weeks I think....So I hope that it is the same for you guys!!
This is good news!!! It helps to get your MP involved. I have heard of other families doing the same thing when their file was taking longer then it should. This will help to move things along quicker for you. You can almost start counting down the days!!
Debbie
I'm glad you got such a fast response! Hopefully the worst of the wait was just getting that visa file started!
Wow! Way to be proactive. I hope you hear back really soon.
Post a Comment