The play was AWESOME! It was so great, just as good as last year! It was such a great outing, and now it really feels like Christmas! Regan got all choked up and gave me "heck" for subjecting him to the "sap rays" that we sometimes subject him to. God love him! Anyway, just a great time, and we went with my parents which always makes it extra special. We are so lucky that they live so close, and that Ellie just feels like they are her second Mom and Dad and that their home is her home. She even has "her room" in there house (which is their spare room!). Anyway, like I said... you must see!
I have an e-mail in to our case worker re: pouch. I'll let you know if it was even opened today.
We are having a lovely chinook right now, which is giving me yet another not-so-lovely migraine headache. Ugh.
3 more sleeps to LA!!!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment