There is quite a bit of relief today that we are not waiting for anything imminent, you know? In other words, it would be next to impossible for there to be a visa in the pouch this week, or next, or even NEXT week. So there is a great relief in not having that anxiety of wondering.. is it today? Check with me in about 3 weeks, though, and I will be on high anxiety alert once again!
Not much to say today, other than BIG GIANT CONGRATS to VERY GOOD FRIENDS of ours who just got their REFERRAL of a beautiful 3 year old boy!! WOOT, WOOT!!! They are not making an official announcement until they send in their acceptance letter... but it is fantastic news!! Yay!!!
Ellie was very excited to go to school today. She had pencils from Disney for everyone in her bag, and a beautiful pin for her teacher. I hope she has a great day.
Regan is out shopping, and I am doing laundry and cleaning. It's good to have the house to myself for an hour or two. After Disney and the airports and planes, it is nice just not to have any people around, you know?
Ellie's Calgary Girls Choir concert at the Jack Singer was great! And she pulled it off beautifully. I am so glad that she has officially gotten over her stage fright.
Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We have been to Disney world 5 times....it is my favorite place to holiday. The girls have not been there so I am looking forward to taking them.
It is so nice for you to not have to worry anymore about the medical....enjoy christmas.....and then worry again!!!
Debbie
Hi there! I am just trying to spread the word that I am desinging blogs for a good cause. Please check out my site at http://madebynikki.blogspot.com My goal is to make your blogs as cute as your kids, and to raise money for a rescue centre in Haiti and for me to travel to the Dominican Republic where I will work in an orphanage and help build schools.
Thanks!
Nikki
Post a Comment