Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Eh HEM!!
Two of my favourite scenes in Everybody loves Raymond, which I repeat very nearly closely almost exactly resembles my life. The only clip I cannot find, which is my absolute favourite, is the one where Debra has PMS. It's called "Someone's Cranky" and is one of the damn most hilariously accurate depictions of the "ladies days" (as Ray's Mom calls it) you will ever see. Keep your eye's peeled for that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey!! I can't watch those two clips you posted until I get to my moms computer...but I too LOVE Raymond!! I watch it every day at 11:00...two episodes in a row!! ANd my absolute favourite episode is the one where Debra has PMS....yay!! My favourite part is when he plays back the taperecording to her...oh my goodness I would have slapped him so hard!!!
Post a Comment