Okay, so those of you that have been following my blog for awhile may know how our work/life goes. Well, Regan is now off of work indefinately and DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! Don't get me wrong, I love him, and actually LIKE him, but having him home 24/7 gets on my every last nerve! Now I am not blogging behind his back, he KNOWS this as it is a reoccuring theme of our relationship since we had Ellie. And it is getting easier, thank GOD! There are times when I think, "Gee, it is so lovely having Regan around, this is great! And so fun for Ellie to have both of us around all of the time!" And then other times when I am like, "Gee, I want to kill Regan right now, this is a nightmare! And isn't Ellie lucky to have someone to be a kid with for all of eternity!" Sorry! Okay that was a bit much. But seriously. Imagine having "your domain" for months and months. You are in charge of EVERYTHING. Your hubby is NEVER HOME. Then BAM there he is. In the morning when you are trying to get the kids off to school and he is still sleeping. When you get home from dropping the kids off and taking the dog for a walk and he is just getting out of bed. So normally when I get home from walking the dog, I eat and watch Hot Topics on the View before I get to the days work. It is about 20 minutes that I sit and eat and watch and LISTEN to Hot Topics. LISTEN is the key word here. Every morning I have to remind him that I watch hot topics, but this morning I actually had to tell him that I am trying to LISTEN to hot topics. In other words, he would not stop talking. Those of you that know Regan know that he is EXTREMELY chatty. And it is actually adorable when I am not wanting to rip his head off. And he has a very very very good sense of humour about it and everything else which makes him an adorable irritating man/kid. Like I said, if you have ever seen an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond that is my life. Literally. And yes I am very much like Deborah which is good and bad. And his parents are a lot like Ray's folks but they don't live next door. Allright, I think I have ranted enough. But this is my reality for probably the next 6 months so eventually I will get into the rutt, oooopssss... sorry I meant routine of having Regan home. Sigh. Like I said... LOVE the guy. But you know what I mean. Right? RIGHT??!!!!
We are going to Queen of Sheba tonight as I have repeatedly said before, but I am very excited and NERVOUS about it. Let's just say I don't have the best luck with making reservations for large parties. So I re-confirmed yesterday our numbers with the restaraunt and added a couple of people. I hope it all works out. I just want everyone to have a lovely time! And I am very excited to see Tehya and Fekir! Two little babies recently brought home from our orphanage! And of course to eat the food... oh the food! Y-ummy!
Here it is, Tuesday again, happy appreciation day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment