I am waiting with baited breath for word about the pouch this week. I usually hear via the adoption grapevine if it has been opened, or will not be till Monday, etc. I'll let you know as soon as I know something. I have this very very strong feeling that she is going to get her medical form very soon, if not today then soon. I can't explain it, I just feel it. Thank you to everyone giving their encouragement and support during this time of waiting. We are very excited by it all. I started painting the mural and am not overly happy with what I have done thus far. The blue is too dark for the sky, and so I have had to try to fix the resulting trying to paint lighter colors over top of some of the blue, etc. It may come to me painting the whole wall with primer and starting from scratch. Wouldn't be the end of the world, and better than looking at it forever nit picking it to death! Anyway, it is from the heart at least, and that is really all that matters.
Have a great Friday! We are watching "High School Musical" for the millionth time tonight. I acdtually love anything High School Musical. I really do! I am a big geek!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment