Since it is only 746 AM, we have not heard about Ayana's medical yet. BUT a couple in Ontario heard that BOTH of their twins visas are in, so after a loooong time waiting they are finally on their way!! Yay Matt and Jenn!! I doubt it is in, as we probably would have heard by now. I'll obviously keep you posted.
I bought the paint for the mural today. I did take photos of the pencil sketch, and I will try to post them later. Although it is hard to see. But several people said I should take photos in stages which is a great idea! I even asked Reg if he could set up our video camera to do time lapse. Thought it would be neat way to document it as well.
Tonight Ellie and I are probably going to a mom and daughter belly dancing class. I say probablay because it is in a little town that is 20 minutes or so north of us, and after school may not be the best time. But I thought it would be fun!
Anyway, that is it for now... I'll let you know once I know what I know... you know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment