Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hoo dee doo dee dooooo...

I really have nothing. NOTHING I tell you!! To say today. Sigh. Let's see. I booked Ellie's spa party she is having with her little friends for her birthday. It is with this FANTASTIC company called "Annabells Attic". We went to my friends son's BD party a few years back and it was just so amazing. It is a bit pricey, but I promised her a year ago she could have an Annabell's party, and dammit, she is going to have one!!! But it is not really over priced for what you get, check out the website it is really cool! I'll show you pics when the time comes. In a week we are having dinner at Queen of Sheba again with a bunch of adoptive families. I can't wait! There is one Mom who is visiting from out of town, which was how the whole ball got rolling, and one family who JUST picked up their daughter a couple of weeks ago and they are going to be there!! I remember back in March, her and I sat beside eachother and she had JUST recieved her referral of her baby girl, and here we are in the same restaurant months later and there little Tehya will be... all real and everything!! Ellie is coming as there will be other kids her age there, and I hope to God Regan can come too. He has yet to connect with any other family in the same boat, I know he will get a total kick out of it! I keep thinking about the two friends that I know that are there right now! My one friend more than likely met her daughter today! And her and Ayana are in the same room! And my other friend has either just landed or will be any time now in Addis. I CANNOT WAIT to hear all about their adventures! And to finally see pics of them holding thier beautiful kids!!! I can't even believe that in a few months that will be us!!!!

Anyway, happy appreciation day everyone!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't wait until that is YOU in Ethiopia!! Call me and we will catch up.