This was in my inbox after I wrote the post below. After I saw this (and of course cried and cried) I had to share. This is a GOOD cry though! Just watch.
Ellie is off school for 2 week so we are off to the Science Centre today with her and her little friend. I love having two little girls in my back seat. Their conversations are usually VERY entertaining! Edmonton was terrifac, lovely weather, and turkey turkey and did I mention? Turkey!
Have not heard anything today yet. Obviously, I;ll let you know as soon as I know something. I'm getting our apps ready for our travel visas though, because we have to send our passports along with it I want to make sure that we get them back in time! It's so exciting to be at this stage of worrying about such things!
Regan started our pilot today, prepping, so he is getting all of the camera gear ordered and sorted out. He also may be operating again on a commercial in Edmonton! He was given great kudos on the last pilot that he operated on, they said he was a natural.. no surprize to me at all, but he was sure happy with that feedback! I have a feeling his career is going to take off in a whole new direction!
I must rush off, I am trying to get the house tidied up before we head out.
Have a great Tuesday, and remember today is appreciation day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you for sharing that video clip!! Now that my mascara is running and I'm at work....i'm not really sure waht to do!!
Post a Comment